CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Me and My hubby

My Love
This is me and the love of my life my handsome hubby Jose. In this photo we are at the mariners Red Sox game at Safeco Field in Seattle. You can tell the game isn't over yet because there is still a smile on my hubby's face. The Mariners beat the Red Sox that day and being an avid Red Sox Fan the smile had left his face by the time we left the game. Of course it didn't help that we had gone to the game with my sister and her family who gave Jose nothing but a bad time about the score the whole time!
My DH and I met back in 1999 through a good friend. He lived on the East Coast I lived on the West... How could we ever make things work? The wonderful devoted man that he is, he gave up his favorite pizza and sub shop, said goodbye to the Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots, and moved west where he would soon learn to order coffee in a whole new language, and see more rain than sunshine. But the casual laid back atmosphere of the Pacific Northwest has seduced him by now. He knows how I order my coffee at the corner drive-thru and even has his own individual order perfected. He cheers on the Seahawks and Mariners when they aren't playing a New England team. However signs of his East Coast origins still exist, he has taught our children to call pop soda, and the perfect pizza place has yet to be found.

1 comments:

Samantha Seholm said...

you guys are so cute together.