CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Addie-tude

Pure Princess

Adrianna Grace, my youngest daughter, my sweetheart, my princess.
Addie is very girly. She loves to put on her princess dress and wear play jewelry. She loves lipgloss and makeup, painting her nails and wearing high heels. She also loves to play mommy and takes excellent care of all her baby dolls. She is sweet and caring and loves to give out hugs and kisses. She is also unique and spunky with a style all her own. She knows what she wants and what she likes and is very independent.

Addie and her twin brother, Carter, were born 5 weeks early. After they were born they stayed in the Special Care Nursery for a month before they could come home. Addie was definitely the stronger and more dominant twin from before birth. She weighed more, she kicked more, she grew faster, and she was even born first. As they have grown not much has changed. Addie is still the bigger one and the bossier one. We have nick-named her Addie-tude because she is 100% "tude". Whether this girl is happy or sad or just plain mad, she will let you know. Lucky for us she is happier more often than she is mad.
Being born early left Addie and her brother with some challenges to overcome. There have been a few health problems and developmental delays, but they are both fighters or survivors, they overcome any obstacle in their way. Addie is a spirited child with a strong independent streak. This leads her into quite a bit of mischief, and has taught me to have quite a bit of patience. But in the long run of life, I know she will be a strong, independent woman.

I'm so thankful for this little bundle of joy and even all the challenges she gives me. She is smart and strong-willed and I pray that God will use these gifts greatly in her life. I pray God will continue to teach her to make the right choices and help me to guide her in the right direction. I love my little princess.

1 comments:

Samantha Seholm said...

addie is so funny, I love how she is so serious, I love that she is so girly.