CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Singing School Bus.

No I'm not talking about the doodlebops, but if they ever need a new member I am quite sure Philip could fill in.
When he came home from school on the bus he exclaimed "Mom, I made a new friend"
"Wow that's cool Philip, what's their name?"
"Umm, I don't know"
"Is it a boy or a girl"
"A girl, we have lots in common"
"Cool, what do you have in common?"
"She became my friend on the bus we always sit next to each other on the way home. She is a really good singer like me. We both like to, umm you know, like make up songs and stuff."
"So cool, you'll have to sing them for me."
"Yeah we are really cool, but I'm not going to do that. We just have to practice and stuff first"

So apparently when they have gotten enough practice sessions in I'll be invited to their first gig.
Until then I'll have to be satisfied with his backseat serenades in the van.

0 comments: