CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Loving Well

















I spent the weekend at a private retreat with my Beloved Sisters small group. We did the Beth Moore, Loving Well retreat kit. Everything about the weekend was just what my soul was seeking: time with Godly women; deep and touching biblical teachings; transparent heartfelt sharing, laughter, games and childlike fun and some relaxed reflective moments. It was an amazing setting, the Cedar Springs Lodge which is full of beautiful gardens, ponds, trails and accomodations. We stayed in the ranch house where I had stayed before for MOPS retreats, but this time it was so much more intimate and relaxed with just my close friends. It was really an wonderful time of refreshing and connecting and learning to Love Well.


0 comments: