CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ponder the thought

Philip is like a little old man in a child's body. I just adore his unique sense of humor and point of view. He is constantly saying things that blow me away because I can't believe they are coming from such a young kiddo. It is more than just his interesting ideas, but it is also his way of articulating them. There is also his sarcasm and dry humor, coupled with his tendancy to moan, groan and complain that adds decades onto his age.

Philip would rather watch shows on the discovery channel than cartoons. His favorite is Man vs Wild, Surviorman, Dirty Jobs, and How It's Made. He pays close attention to all the details and then later recalls them and uses them in his imaginative play. He can spend a long amount of time talking about his detailed plans.
Sometimes he gets such an intense look on his face that I think I can actually see the gears turning in his head.

0 comments: