CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Addie-tude





It's a nickname she earned early on because she was more than a little tempermental. I mean this girl knows how to "sport a 'tude"! She also knows how to melt your heart with a little smile and some sweet words. She is just constantly running at 200% and I love it-- when I'm not hating it. Luckily these days I'm loving it more often than it's driving me crazy. She's learning to tame her temper and settle things with her words and not shrill screams. At least she tries the word approach first and if that doesn't do the trick she works her way up to shrill screams... and if that still fails then watch out because her fists are flying and her teeth are chomping. But at least she's trying out some problem solving techniques. Maybe by the time she gets to kindergarten she will be an expert!

0 comments: