CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Twins Club Kids Christmas Party

Tonight was the twins club Christmas party. It was fun to be able to go visit with some old friends and catch up on how our busy lives have been. We had a lot of fun making crafts and having a little snack. We were most excited to see Santa Clause. How fitting since it is also St Nicks Day (more about this in another post). Santa gave each child a present with cocoa, a little santa mug and some candy. Although the kids were all really excited about the idea of seeing santa they were less than thrilled with the actual encounter. They sort of half smiled as Addie and Carter sat on his lap and Sadie and Philip stood a bit behind. I was allowed to step away for the photo so I will be in it too. I'm not sure who had a camera to snap a shot for me, but if I get a copy of it I'll post it here. I'm sure it's comical.

0 comments: